1. When you return home from the local shopping centre only to discover you’ve walked the entire length of the centre with your maternity bra unclipped on one side. Meaning one boob had the wobbles to capture passerbyers eyes and the other didn’t.
2. If your bra isn’t unclipped then you look like this:
3. You come face to face with your front door and question why pressing your car un-lock button isn’t unlocking the house door for you.
4. You get caught out by unexpected visitors in your Nanna pajamas with your hair in the biggest frizzy birds nest lookin’ do and your day old make up (if applied at all) smeared down your face. Clearly you’ve been styled by Courtney Love.
5. Facebook becomes your full time job.
6. When your swollen post baby belly induces awkward conversations with strangers that start like this: so when are you due?
7. You ask a trusted friend to bring in a great serving of soft cheese and Kabana to your hospital bed post labour. You also consider asking them to slip you in a bottle of red.
8. When you have to wear 4 bras cos’ you wanna break out into a light jog (and don’t even think about going back to yoga bra free like you might have pre baby. Some things just aren’t the same).
I call them the wobblers
9. When you find a piece of washing in the fridge and have no clue how it got there.
10. When you husband grunts or snorts during the night and you instinctually roll over and start to pat his bottom in order to re-settle him.
And yes, I’ve done all of these. Even that last one.
What crazy lady antics have you witnessed or done yourself post baby?
(I’m linking up today with Essentially Jess at her #IBOT linky party )